Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My First Beater :)

CIMG7895 Originally uploaded by amydell.
When I was 3, I remember vividly- my mother bringing me into the kitchen and letting me help her make something chocolate- (Bryce was helping me make pudding, here) I think it was brownies or fudge- I can't remember. I was wearing a navy blue dress with white polka dots. I'll look for the picture. It was precious! I, much like Bryce here, had chocolate from head to toe- and was licking it off of a large spoon. It was delightful! I remember spending a lot of time with my mom in the kitchen. I hope B&B will do the same. Making cookies for school, pancakes on a Sunday morning with daddy, mac N' cheese- PB&J sammiches. All part of my childhood-all part of theirs too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok...I feel bad now. I'm going to buy beaters today. is it the same if I just dip them in chocolate pudding cups or do i actually have to cook something?

~Jenny
http://blogs.chron.com/mamadrama/