Thursday, June 08, 2006

My 'room with a view'

CIMG8101, originally uploaded by amydell.

Clearly-(for those of you that know us)- the last 14 mos have been the hardest financially of our married life. The small things- like this view from our library/office window make things a little more tollerable, make me a little more 'willing' to hang on and pray that our other house sells soon! There is a book that I read in college by Forster, that I'll always remember- the opening passage says "Any nook does for me, but it does seem hard that you shouldn't have a view." It reminds me a lot of a saying my mother used to use a lot when I was little (and frequently now, even though I'm grown) "Bloom where you're planted". I love making this home, my own.

Check it out and let me know what you thought of it. Its a free read. ENJOY! Let me know about your 'views', today. :)

1 comment:

Buffy said...

It's a beautiful view.

Hope your house sells soon.